Friday, October 2, 2009

The Kurt Busch Foundation Announces Winner For The Dodge Challenger SRT-8 Charity Car Raffle

Mooresville, North Carolina – September 30, 2009 – This evening The Kurt Busch Foundation announced live on ESPN’s NASCAR Now program that Highlands Ranch, Colorado resident Brian Sauber won the 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT-8.
Sauber saw the vehicle in person while attending the Southern 500 in Darlington, SC. “My brothers and I went to Darlington to celebrate one of my brothers 40th birthday. We did everything - - camped in the infield, watched the races and took in all the sights at the track. That’s where we saw the car displayed at The Kurt Busch Foundation display. I told Kristy at the display I was going to buy a ticket when I got home and I’m glad I followed through! My brothers were ribbing me a bit, but I believe in what Kurt’s doing.” Read more here: http://bit.ly/16xuHr

No comments: